customized amusement park equipment equipment maintenance
1. The plastic parts and fiberglass of customized amusement park equipment products can be diluted and soaked with soapy water, disinfectant washing powder, bleaching powder, etc., then wiped with a soft cloth or soft brush, rinsed with clean water, and dried with a cleaning cloth or sun-dried.
2. The soft sponge part can be scrubbed with a soft cloth dipped in soapy water, or placed in the sun for disinfection.
3. Customized amusement park equipment products are moisture-resistant, heat-resistant, and non-fading wooden parts, which can be washed with soapy water, dried in the sun, and then sprayed with 84 disinfectant for disinfection.
4. If the metal part needs to be rusted, you can use a brush to remove the floating rust, and wipe it with a dry cloth; after exposure to the sun, you can buy some colorless Sanhe brand self-spray paint at a distance of about 20 cm, and spray it while sweeping. Spray again after drying for protection.
5. When cleaning the electrical part of the amusement park equipment circuit, firstly ensure that the power is turned off, and watering is prohibited. Generally, wipe it with a damp cloth, and then connect the power supply after it is completely dry.
6. All amusement park equipment, open-air slides, and drill barrels should not have water accumulation after rainy days. If there is, a hole with a diameter of 4 mm should be drilled at the lowest point to drain water.
7. If it is an indoor activity room, floor, wall, etc., it should be disinfected by ultraviolet radiation every day, and the room should be ventilated frequently. Spray and disinfect with hydrogen peroxide once a week.
8. Of course, when disinfecting amusement park equipment, you must also check whether the connection parts are firm, whether the metal frequently moves and connects parts with oil, and whether the circuit appliances and common components are damaged.